Do you hate dry skin on your face? It prevents you putting make-up on, and looks horrible. I have a remedy for you!
1. First cleanse your skin with a cleanser.
2. Pat dry with a towel.
3. Put strawberry flavoured yoghurt on as a mask, and leave on for 8-10 minutes.
4. Wash off with luke-warm water.
5. Splash face with cold water to close pores.
6. Pat dry with a towel.
7. Do not expect all your dry skin to be gone straight away, but you will have baby-soft skin.
1. Don’t moisturise after doing all of this.
2. If you get peckish while you are doing this, have a couple of spoons of your yoghurt, healthy and delicious!
1. Recommended for dry skin not oily skin.
2. Don’t do this more than 3 times a week.
3. Don’t put it too close to your eye and mouth area.
4. Don’t leave on for too long.